Monday, November 23, 2015

The New Machine

So, I have a new laptop.

There may be some hiccups as I get used to new features, unexpected presets/default, and the like,* so bear with me over the next few days.

Plus I now have my new glasses (both pair, the near and the far), with adjustments going on there as well as I get used to being able to see better than I could just a short time ago. Which is nice, but still disorienting.

--John R.
current reading: ABYDOS: EGYPT'S FIRST PHARAOHS . . . (David O'Connor); THE HUNDRED THOUSAND KINGDOMS (Jemisin); THE INN AT CORBIES' CAWW (Flinger)

current viewing: some more Pink Floyd documentaries and some Monty Python. I've now finished skimming the documentaries accompanying THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES and the extra/enhanced scenes therein and will now be turning to watching the full extended edition of the movie itself.


*my old machine lasted six years, so I have a lot of catching up to do

No comments: