Sunday, March 27, 2011

A New (Re-)Publication

So, a few weeks ago I got a query about giving permission for a piece of mine to be reprinted -- specifically, my article "A Kind of Elvish Craft: Tolkien as Literary Craftsman" from Volume VI of TOLKIEN STUDIES. This is new territory for me, so I consulted with a few people before saying yes. With the results that this essay is now due to appear in TWENTIETH CENTURY LITERATURE CRITICISM towards the end of this year. For those who don't know this series (chances are there's a set down on the reference use-in-library-only shelves of your local university), here's the link to a description of it on the publisher's website:


I'll post a follow-up when it actually arrives; if anyone out there sees it before I do, I'd appreciate a head's up.

Woo-hoo.

--JDR

No comments: